Yep, I think Haddie could be mine.
Brock Loves Cutler so much. Its fun to watch him help take care of him.
Cory and his boys on his birthday.
Tatton family Christmas is always fun. We go out to dinner for Christmas eve and then come back to Grandma and Papa"s house and get spoiled rotten. This year they gave all the grandkids TV's for their bedrooms.
This year was hilarious. My dad and I decided to trick the kids. So we came home from dinner before everybody else and hid all the presents and then made up this huge story about how the door was open when we got home and the presents were missing. It was so funny until Rhylee started to cry and then Cory and Grandma made us tell them the truth.
All my Handsome boys on Christmas morning before church.
Brock and Parker and I ready for church. I loved going to church on Christmas. I wish we could do it every year.
Per Parker's request, Santa wrapped all the presents this year. It was way more fun.
Silly Brothers
No comments:
Post a Comment