Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Greatest Birthday Surprise EVER!

Well, Parker T. turned 9 this year. First of all, I can't believe my baby is 9! Parker is such a great kid. He is funny and kind-hearted and truly a joy to be around. Parker has such a good attitude about life and is always so happy.
Parker has always loved (and that's a small understatement) dogs. He has wanted his own dog for a very long time and we kept telling him no, that we were not going to get another dog. But after a lot of discussion and caving in on my part, we decided that Parker really should have a dog. So, Cory and I found a breeder in Idaho who had puppies that were going to be ready exactly on Parker's birthday. White Labs, just what we wanted. So we drove up there and picked the perfect little puppy for Parker. He had absolutely no idea. I was so excited for Parker's birthday that I could hardly stand it. We had our families and the Edwards here when we gave her to him. He was so cute. It was priceless. He said that he felt like he was dreaming. I'm sure it was the first time in Parker's whole life that he has ever been speechless. Parker has been such a great dog owner. He named his cute little puppy Rubi. Now he has Scooby, Doobie and Rubi. (Scooby and Doobie are stuffed) He walks her everyday, he cleans up after her and feeds her and LOVES her to death. I think this will be a birthday for the record books. But, I think he deserves it!
'Parker meet Rubi- Rubi, meet Parker."

Falling in love

Happy Birthday my T-baby.

A bunch of super cute little boys!

This is Parker with all of his buddies at the Movies for his Friend birthday party.

1 comment:

cyrie said...

jer,

you are such a cute mom. your boys are so handsome and growing up so fast!

love ya,

cyr