Friday, January 25, 2008

Just the Beginning


Well, this is just the beginning for us. We have never done anything like this before. Our cute little sister-in-law Jennilynn introduced us to blogging and it seems like fun. We thought we should give it a try. I picked the name Proulx-x-4 because well, first, there are 4 of us and it also ties into something that we love to do as a family, 4x4. I am a little concerned that I won't have very exciting stuff to write about. Winter time is long and slow for us. Cory works alot and the kids and I go nuts not playing outside. Our family lives for summertime (and water skiing of course). This will be fun and a great way to journal.

4 comments:

Bryan Jensen said...

Be careful following anything my sister says! That could be real dangerous! Thanks for your support the last few weeks! It was sure great to see you and I hope we can get together more in the future. You are welcome to come to Wyoming anytime and I will show you some real cool places to 4X4!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I think you're doing a swell job!! I'll help you with the music stuff though. It's a separate website that you copy and paste a code into your layout. It's oober easy! I'll show you next time we are around a computer together!

Melissa & Bryan Jensen said...

Jeri it's good to see your a fellow blogger! We defiantly have to do some camping this summer! It was good to see you guys. thanks for coming up it meant a lot.

The Gatherum Family said...

YAY! Welcome to blogging. It is addicting. I never have anything interesting to say either, it doesn't matter, it's a good way to keep track of your life. I think you are doing a great job! We should waterski this summer, okay, well, I won't be doing it this summer, but you know what I mean...