My friend Adrian has a really fun blog. She did a really cool thing on hers where she listed 100 things about herself. It was really fun to read and a really good way to get to know her. I thought I would do the same about each of us. I am not going to do 100 things, but some.
Parker First (he is helping)
He makes everyone laugh
He has pretty blue eyes
He like to eat breadsticks
He likes to eat at McDonalds
He likes to play Star Wars Legos on the PS2 and is very good at it
He has a huge heart and is very sensitive
He has cute little birthmark at the top of his bum
He sleeps with a “doggy” that Daddy and Brock gave him when he was born
He use to call Superman Pooperman
He will be big enough for the big rides at Lagoon this year
He is a really good helper to his mom
His favorite movie is Hot Wheels 4
He loves to build race tracks with his Dad
His favorite song is ”GO GO GO”
He will start Kindergarten in the fall
He eats his peas
He wants to be Luke Skywalker when he grows up
He knows all the letters and their sounds
His Papa calls him Toson (after his great great grandpa)
Grandma Jen calls him Sparky
His middle name is simply “T”
His brother Brock is his best bud.
He could do a front flip off a diving board when he was 3
He likes to rock crawl in Moab and doesn’t get scared
His family loves him more than life itself
He can sing all the words to the Strawberry Shortcake song and will do it with his mom whenever she wants him to.
His birthday is 03-03-03
He is a Star Wars Junkie
He broke his leg when he was ll months old
He can ride a 2-wheeler
Now Brock
He has green eyes that use to be brown
He will not eat mashed potatoes and gags if he does on accident
He is a brilliant 6 year old
He is allergic to peanuts
He will play machine pitch baseball this year
He wants to take gymnastics but his mom knows how addicting it can be
He loves school
He is VERY handsome
He is 6 and a half and has not lost any baby teeth yet
He loves the big rides at Lagoon
He can swim
He rode his bike 5 miles last summer (and back)
He loves hard rock music and can memorize the words
He was potty trained at 20 months
He could say the entire Pledge of Allegiance before he turned 3
He can do flips on the Trampoline
He like to write and send notes to people
His real name is Christian Brock
He still sleeps with his blanky
His teacher says he is a ladies man
He says he never wants a girlfriend
He loves to wrestle with dad
He likes to watch Guts and Double Dare
He is better on the computer than me
He loves to make people laugh
He knows how lucky he is to have a little brother to be his best bud
He weighed 9 and half pounds when he was born
He doesn’t eat his vegetables
He hates to carry is laundry downstairs
He loves to surprise people
Cory’s Turn
He is an amazing husband and father
He is very graceful if he tries
He knows the scriptures very well
He is as strong as they come
He never judges people
He broke his neck when he was 17
He is a GREAT kisser
He is a really hard worker
He like to watch the discovery and history channels
His name is Cory Christian
He use to work at Hardee’s
He loves a good burger
He has awesome legs
He never had a cavity until after he got married
He snores
He is a mamma’s boy
His favorite desert is Jell-O No Bake cheesecake
He loves his little brother
He is a Jeep man (and can build one from scratch)
His boys think he is absolutely amazing
He loves hot weather
He is really good at yard work
He is a true friend
He never says bad things about people
He is very silly when he is alone with his wife and boys
He likes to play games
He is a HUGE Cougars fan
He could have been a football star
He wants to buy an old 60’s convertible Firebird when he goes through a midlife crisis
He doesn’t like to hear gossip
And finally Jeri
I will be thirty this year (its gonna be great)
I am surrounded by boys
I love-love-love chocolate ice-cream
I am always on a diet
I love the way you feel after you work out really hard and get really sweaty
My big brother is one of my best friends
I stay in touch with my friends from elementary school
I live to water ski
I have no need for the winter time (except for the snow to put water in the lakes to water ski)
I think my mom is amazing
I love the gospel and cherish my testimony
I think that having two boys is the greatest blessing ever
My dad understands me better than anyone
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my husband
I would love to move back to Price someday (but then I wouldn’t be able to spend the rest of my life with my husband)
I like to mow the lawn
I really enjoy swimming for fun and exercise
I am a little OCD
I love a clean house
I like to eat at Chili’s
I remember people’s birthdays
I am horrible at video games
I truly care about all of my friends and understand how important friendship is
I have anxiety about spending money
I love to take baths
I would choose Edward over Jacob any day
I love cheesy, girly, teenager movies (duh, why did I write that?)
I wish I could sing and dance
I still have 9 original Strawberry Shortcake dolls
I am now addicted to blogging
Parker First (he is helping)He makes everyone laugh
He has pretty blue eyes
He like to eat breadsticks
He likes to eat at McDonalds
He likes to play Star Wars Legos on the PS2 and is very good at it
He has a huge heart and is very sensitive
He has cute little birthmark at the top of his bum
He sleeps with a “doggy” that Daddy and Brock gave him when he was born
He use to call Superman Pooperman
He will be big enough for the big rides at Lagoon this year
He is a really good helper to his mom
His favorite movie is Hot Wheels 4
He loves to build race tracks with his Dad
His favorite song is ”GO GO GO”
He will start Kindergarten in the fall
He eats his peas
He wants to be Luke Skywalker when he grows up
He knows all the letters and their sounds
His Papa calls him Toson (after his great great grandpa)
Grandma Jen calls him Sparky
His middle name is simply “T”
His brother Brock is his best bud.
He could do a front flip off a diving board when he was 3
He likes to rock crawl in Moab and doesn’t get scared
His family loves him more than life itself
He can sing all the words to the Strawberry Shortcake song and will do it with his mom whenever she wants him to.
His birthday is 03-03-03
He is a Star Wars Junkie
He broke his leg when he was ll months old
He can ride a 2-wheeler
Now Brock

He has green eyes that use to be brown
He will not eat mashed potatoes and gags if he does on accident
He is a brilliant 6 year old
He is allergic to peanuts
He will play machine pitch baseball this year
He wants to take gymnastics but his mom knows how addicting it can be
He loves school
He is VERY handsome
He is 6 and a half and has not lost any baby teeth yet
He loves the big rides at Lagoon
He can swim
He rode his bike 5 miles last summer (and back)
He loves hard rock music and can memorize the words
He was potty trained at 20 months
He could say the entire Pledge of Allegiance before he turned 3
He can do flips on the Trampoline
He like to write and send notes to people
His real name is Christian Brock
He still sleeps with his blanky
His teacher says he is a ladies man
He says he never wants a girlfriend
He loves to wrestle with dad
He likes to watch Guts and Double Dare
He is better on the computer than me
He loves to make people laugh
He knows how lucky he is to have a little brother to be his best bud
He weighed 9 and half pounds when he was born
He doesn’t eat his vegetables
He hates to carry is laundry downstairs
He loves to surprise people
Cory’s Turn

He is an amazing husband and father
He is very graceful if he tries
He knows the scriptures very well
He is as strong as they come
He never judges people
He broke his neck when he was 17
He is a GREAT kisser
He is a really hard worker
He like to watch the discovery and history channels
His name is Cory Christian
He use to work at Hardee’s
He loves a good burger
He has awesome legs
He never had a cavity until after he got married
He snores
He is a mamma’s boy
His favorite desert is Jell-O No Bake cheesecake
He loves his little brother
He is a Jeep man (and can build one from scratch)
His boys think he is absolutely amazing
He loves hot weather
He is really good at yard work
He is a true friend
He never says bad things about people
He is very silly when he is alone with his wife and boys
He likes to play games
He is a HUGE Cougars fan
He could have been a football star
He wants to buy an old 60’s convertible Firebird when he goes through a midlife crisis
He doesn’t like to hear gossip
And finally Jeri

I will be thirty this year (its gonna be great)
I am surrounded by boys
I love-love-love chocolate ice-cream
I am always on a diet
I love the way you feel after you work out really hard and get really sweaty
My big brother is one of my best friends
I stay in touch with my friends from elementary school
I live to water ski
I have no need for the winter time (except for the snow to put water in the lakes to water ski)
I think my mom is amazing
I love the gospel and cherish my testimony
I think that having two boys is the greatest blessing ever
My dad understands me better than anyone
I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my husband
I would love to move back to Price someday (but then I wouldn’t be able to spend the rest of my life with my husband)
I like to mow the lawn
I really enjoy swimming for fun and exercise
I am a little OCD
I love a clean house
I like to eat at Chili’s
I remember people’s birthdays
I am horrible at video games
I truly care about all of my friends and understand how important friendship is
I have anxiety about spending money
I love to take baths
I would choose Edward over Jacob any day
I love cheesy, girly, teenager movies (duh, why did I write that?)
I wish I could sing and dance
I still have 9 original Strawberry Shortcake dolls
I am now addicted to blogging
6 comments:
Nice Jeri! Fun to read and get to know you guys a little bit better. Don't look at the time stamp on this, I am supposed to be getting Gage ready for school for you to pick him up :)
Jeri!!! You look HOT in your photo! Ow ow!1
Oh my gosh! we have much more in common than I thought! First of all, I am listening to New Moon on CD right now and I like it. I would have to disagree though. I would choose Jacob at this point in time but, it might change. I am obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake dolls. I've been collecting them ever since they came out with them. There not the original though. That's awesome! What is the Strawberry Shortcake song anyway? It was fun to get to know your family better. lots of love! By the way cute picture!
Jeri!! Reading about you and your amazing family makes me miss you so much...I have never been the best at keeping in touch but love to hear from all of you! I have not got any messages from Amber about the friend blog...please fill me in! I don't know if you realize this but you were always like a sister to me, that's why we always teased so much...and I will never forget that night that you and Chris S.(not going to attempt his last name)creeped me out at our sleep over, that memory just came to me!!!
Hi Jeri,
You should post this on our website, I love that you did this for all of your fam! I laughed a just a few times, your hilarious and I'm w/ you on the Edward factor.
Sadie
Yeah Jeri! Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog is so cute and it was so fun to read all of those things about your family, I learned a lot. I'm adding you to my favorites right now!
Post a Comment