

I have been amazed at the amout of snow there has been this year. I feel like I have been spending more time with my shovel than with my husband. (darn snow plow job) I do have to say, that I have some wonderful neighbors that are so nice to always help me shovel. Thanks Dan and Keith. I think my nasty feelings toward the winter is rubbing off on my boys. They don't even try to eat the snow anymore.

On a happier note, we have been doing some fun things lately. Brock, Parker and I went to our first circus a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun. Brock was absolutely amazed. He keeps telling his Papa that he is going to run away to the circus. He wants to be an acrobat. Parker on the other had was mostly interested in the popcorn and glow-in-the-dark swords.
Another big event for me has been, My computer bit the dust. (not fun) I had to get a brand new one. The good new is, I did't loose any data. We were able to save all of my information.
And one last thing, CJ and Jennilyn bought a new house, so we have had a chance to spend some time with them painting. We always have fun with them and are excited for them to live close to us. I am also excited because their house is the perfect distance for a good bike ride with the kids.
On Valentines day, I decided that great minds do think alike. My sweet husband gave me a singing card, some M&M's and a gift card for a massage. I gave him a card, some M&M's and a gift card for a massage. CRAZY!! We decided that we are going to turn our massages into a couples massage on our anniversary which is next week. FUN!!
I am really going to try to blog more often so that I don't have write about so much stuff all at once. But until then I hope you all enjoy this yucky white stuff and please pray for sunshine.
6 comments:
I HATE the WINTER too-especially this one! Here is the link to the blog pages: http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
Just go there and follow the directions! Good luck!
Hey! I hear you about winter! It sucks!! How is the house thing going with Jenni and CJ? Hope to see you guys soon!
That would be why I live in Phoenix!!
Spring is almost here!!! Then you know what that means?...BBQ at our house!
Your blog looks so cute Jer. I am with you when it comes to winter, not my favorite season. I can't wait for the warm sunshine and green grass. We are all going crazy inside!
I like the new blog look! I agree on the whole winter thing, I just NEED some sunshine! I do love your winter pics though, chat w/ you soon.
Post a Comment