Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

What is your husbands full name? Cory Christian Proulx

How long have you been married? 9 Years on Wednesday

Who eats more sweets? Me for sure

Who said I love you first? He did, I think I felt it first though.

How old is he? 30

Who is taller? He is

Who is smarter? Duh!! me of course. But he awesome common sense.

Who can sing better? I sing more often, he sings better.

Who does the laundry? I do! He doesn't belive in folding.

Who pays the bills? I pay them with the money he makes

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? him 80% of the time, me 20%

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives? He does. ALWAYS!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me

Who asked who out? He did

Who has more siblings? Him by 3

Who wears the pants? I do on the little stuff. He does when it comes big stuff .



I tag Janelle and Sadie

2 comments:

Blondie said...

Jeri, you're in trouble for tagging me, ha ha. Ok, I'll get going on this. I love these things, they give so much insight!

The Gatherum Family said...

I love these tags, it's fun to learn more about people...I got the invite,Gage is really excited and will be there. What's Parker into these days?