Parker's Thoughts on Graduating from PreschoolMom: "Parker, How do you feel about graduating from preschool?"
Parker: "Good"
Mom: "What else?"
Parker: "Happy"
Mom: "Do you think you are going to miss preschool?"
Mom: "Do you think you are going to miss preschool?"
Parker: "Uh-huh"
Mom: "What are you going to miss about preschool?"
Parker: "Snacks"
Mom: "Anything Else?"
Parker: "Nope"

Well, That pretty much sums up how Parker feels about his big graduation day. Preschool has been such a great experience for our family. It is so fun for the kids and I know that it helps them grow so much. Mrs. Amy has been wonderful and we will truly miss her. Parker has learned so much and has become such a smart and creative kid. Although, I have been a little sentimental about this graduation, I can't wait to see what kindergarten has in store for him. We are so proud of you "T" and we love you very much!
4 comments:
Parker T is the man! He's smart, a jock, cute, silly, lovey, and really huggy! We love him tons and tons!
Good job "T"! We're so proud of you! You can come over to our house anytime for snacks so you don't miss preschool too much!
Love the picture of your family on the grass -- too cute! Can't believe your little man is on his way to Kindergarten! His comments about preschool are too funny!
Parker is so cute! I can't believe he will be in kindergarten. You have a great family Jer!
Post a Comment