Sunday, March 8, 2009

Holy Cow! Six, Really??

Yikes! Parker turned six. Where has the time gone. Parker is a little boy after my own heart. He started asking "how many more days?" at 48. Yep, like mother like son. I LOVE it. He is so great. He loves his birthday, everything about it. He had really fun day. He woke up about 6:00 am because he was "too excited to sleep". He had french toast for breakfast. Then, at school he got kinderbear. This is a huge deal, because Parker loves kinderbear. His cute teacher knows how much he loves him and I think she may have had something to do with "randomly" drawing his name. It made his day all that much better though. Grandma Jen picked him up after school and took him to Build-a-bear. He got a dog named Coal. Grandma took him to lunch and brought him home. Parker got to go to Karate on his birthday. His teacher had all the kids sing to him and then played a game where the teacher got to hit him 6 times with the blocking thing and Parker stood there the whole time without flinching, so, he got 100 tickets. Lucky boy. As soon as we got home from karate, the party began. Parker had 16 friends and cousins come to his party. They played outside for a while, then we played games and opened presents and had cake. (as per Parker's request, half chocolate, half vanilla cake). Parker is lucky to have such fun friends. Then we went to Wingers for dinner. Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins were all there. We are so glad to have everybody so close to spend special days with. We came back to our house and Parker opened more presents and once again was spoiled rotten.
I have said this before and I will say it again. I know we make a huge deal out of birthdays, but its not going to stop. If Parker thinks that March 3rd was put on the calendar just for him, GREAT! We love him so much and I can't wait to spend his next 60 birthdays with him. Happy Birthday "T"!

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

He's so cute! I still can't believe he's six! He was just a bit older than Gav when we moved in!!!!!! I love that you guys are so fun and love birthdays :) You're such a good mom, Jer!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Happy Birthday! Next think you know I'll have a six year old and Parker will be 12......just kidding! Gotcha!

Heidi Hartley said...

Fun birthday! Can you believe how fast our kids are growing up?! Where is all the time going? Too fast. I'm glad you guys had such a fun day.

Mel & Annette said...

Happy Birthday again, T-Bird!

The Edwards Family said...

Happy #6 Parker-T. We had fun at your party, thanks for inviting us. We love you!