Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching Up????

Well, I do truely wish that I could say that I have some serious catching up to do. But, that would be a lie. We have had a few very quiet months around the Proulx house. No birthdays, no missing teeth, no hospital trips or any trips for that matter.
Christmas was wonderful, as usual. Our kids were spoiled and we were able to have a great time with our families.
We waited and waited to be invited somewhere for New Years and when the 30th came around and we still didn't have any plans, we decided that we had better throw something together. So we had little New Years party at our house. It was quite fun actually. There was a ton of food. Some good friends, fireworks and some boxing. I know, WEIRD! New years is just not quite the same with kids.
In February, Parker tested for is yellow belt in karate and he did awesome. He was so excited and proud of himself. We are proud of him too. Well.... I think that pretty much sums it up. But, Watch out!! Spring is almost here and we will be coming out of hibernation. We will be having birthdays and baseball games and Jeep trips and Boating trips and boating trips and boating trips (get my drift) and all sorts of stuff to blog about. So, Untill then......

2 comments:

Heidi Hartley said...

It's good to hear what you've been up to Jer. I was hoping you guys were ok :) We are itching for spring too!

Mel & Annette said...

I can relate. I have a really bad case of cabin fever! Spring is coming, though. I feel it!