Thursday, October 1, 2009

Our Little Wolf Cub

Brock went to scouts yesterday for the first time. He was so excited. He had fun and is working hard on all of his things to pass off.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Watch out...they'll be calling you to be a Den Leader soon. I was called in when Matthew got in and then released and I just got called back for the second time. It must be because Zach will be in, in a few months:) These boys are so busy!!!. I guess it keeps them out of trouble thought, right??:O)

Heidi Hartley said...

Yeah Brock! We love scouts! Have tons of fun.

Amy said...

Thanks for the comment! Taking AJ's pictures was amazing. That little tyke is so photogenic (as is his mother!)

We'll take good care of them while they are away from family! They are an incredible addition to our ward! Simply a terrific family.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I think he should just buy one with all the patches on it! hahahaha!

Amber and Kirk Osborne said...

Brock looks so cute in his scouts uniform.

tamster17 said...

I was a Bear Scout Leader when Dal was 1 1/2! It's so crazy that Brock is in Scouts! Mine will be there soon too! Time really does fly by!