Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yearbooked Ourselves

Okay, so I got this idea from my cute friend Janelle. I spent a good 3 hours playing on this website while I could have been trying to be productive. Anyway, we got a good laugh out of it and I thought I should share our funny selves with you. If you ever have 3 hours to waste, you should try it too. http://www.yearbookyourself.com/
Cory 1954 - Hot, but he needs a gold chain
Cory 1990Cory 1994- African American CoryJeri 1952-The Year my mom was born.Jeri 1964 - My mom totally had this hair do.Jeri 1978- Yea, the year I was born!Brock 1950Brock 1968Brock 1988 - I remember boys who looked like thisParker 1950Parker 1982Parker 2000 - Oh, my BABY!

8 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

That is the post post ever! I couldn't stop laughing~

The Edwards Family said...

You guys are HOT!

Elizabeth said...

Hilarious!!! I love the African American Cory. Eric has always thought he looks like Shaquil O'Neil :o)

The Smith Family said...

Haha!!! The kids look so silly! Fun huh???

Jadie said...

So freakin funny!!!

Heidi Hartley said...

That is so dang funny Jer! I am still laughing out loud! Thanks I needed a laugh today.

Jamie said...

Thats so so funny! I loved it!

The Mighty Murray's said...

Those are the best yearbook yourself pictures I've seen! I love Cory with the greasy fro! So funny!