Brock's Baptism
Sat. October 31st was a very cool day for our family. Brock was baptized. He and Josi wanted to be baptized on the same day. I can't believe that my little boy is old enough to make such a big decision. He was so happy, and the day was awesome. We gave him scriptures. He was very specific, green with gold pages with "Christian Brock Proulx" embossed on them. He has set a goal for himself to read the entire Book of Mormon by the time he is 12. Cory baptized and confirmed him. We had a lunch at Chad and Kim's church after. We really appreciate all of the support that our friends and family showed to Brock and Josi on their special day. I hope this is one that they will remember forever. We are so proud of you Buddy.
Happy Halloween
We started the festivities off on Friday with a school parade of costumes and a party in Brock and Parker's classrooms. Then Friday night a party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Annette and Alayna put on one fun party. So, we all dressed up and off we went. Cory a "Bad A_ _", me a Jeannie, Brock a cowboy and Parker a "Fat Kid". Cory wouldn't let Parker be a fat kid for school, (he thought somebody would get offended) so he was a ninja there. But the Fat Kid costume was hilarious! At Grandma Nett's house we carved pumpkins, ate chili dogs and homemade root beer, Grandma Nett made a Treasure hunt for the Kids and we ate doughnuts off a string. Everybody's costumes were really great. As always, CJ and Jennilyn were very creative. They were Kanye West and and Taylor Swift. Then on Sat. night, we went Trick or treating in our neighborhood and came home with way too much candy. I don't really love Halloween, but I have to admit, this year was fun.
Red Ribbon Week
I have always thought that dressing up for red ribbon week was silly, but the kids love it, so I tried to embrace it this year. We took pictures every morning of Brock and Parker showing school spirit and their desire to be drug free.



Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays
We celebrated lots of birthdays this month. How bout' a shout out to Rhylee, Jennilyn, Alyssa, Hadley, and Josi. We went to lots of fun parties. I only had my camera at Haddie's rockstar party. I thought the pictures were worth posting, especially the one of Bree. Wow!
Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays
We celebrated lots of birthdays this month. How bout' a shout out to Rhylee, Jennilyn, Alyssa, Hadley, and Josi. We went to lots of fun parties. I only had my camera at Haddie's rockstar party. I thought the pictures were worth posting, especially the one of Bree. Wow!
Football
We wrapped up the football season. The boys had a blast and Cory was a great coach. Parker has another year of flag but now the battle begins. Do we let Brock play tackle next year? Cory says YES, I say NO.
We wrapped up the football season. The boys had a blast and Cory was a great coach. Parker has another year of flag but now the battle begins. Do we let Brock play tackle next year? Cory says YES, I say NO.
4 comments:
Hey this was a killer blog. Lots of fun stuff to remember.
You guys are always doing fun stuff...good friends, family and fun!
Yay for Halloween!! I knew you would come around!<3 I love that pic of Bree. Why does she have to be so cool? Brock's baptism was sooo awesome. Don't tell anyone, but I cried and blamed my sniffles on my nasty cold!
Congratulations Brock. It seems like yesterday when we came to see you in the hospital when you were born :o) Josh wants to start Zach in tackle football next year too. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be having Matthew in it this year...quiet exciting actually!!!
Post a Comment