Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What the HECK!!!

Okay, so Brock and Parker really wanted mohawks. I don't know what got into me but I said, "Okay". I figured that I might as well do it now while I was not completely against it. It must have just been the mood I was in because, I know that I will probably never be that easy going about their hair again. We did Brock's first. He was so excited. He wanted to go show all the neighbors. He thinks he looks sooooo cool. He told me that he has wanted a mohawk for five years now and that I am the best mom in the world for letting him have one. That alone made it worth it. Parker on the other hand isn't so sure about his. He loved it when we first did it. Then, when were getting him ready for school the next morning, he insisted on wearing a hat. Its sort weird, because somedays he wants to spike it like crazy and show the world and other days, he doesn't want anybody to see it. I didn't think there would be any harm in letting my cute little boys look like punk rockers for a while, but just today, Brock brought home a order form for spring school pictures which will be taken tomorrow. So, Brock will have his pictures taken tomorrow with a mohawk, a black eye and big cut across his cheek. The black eye and cut on his cheek is a whole other post for our family blog. Stay Tuned.

3 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hey - Trent wants to come over and get his hair cut. He's been telling me for awhile that he wants a mohawk! :)

Mel & Annette said...

Hmmmmmm...all I can say is that it is a good thing that our grandsons are so cute...

Blondie said...

These dudes look SWEET! Cute pic!