A long time ago, my mother-in-law told me that one of her greatest joys is seeing her children be friends. At the time I didn’t think much of it. I just figured that siblings are all friends. Chad is one of my best friends after all. In the last couple of months I have come to realize exactly what she meant. I think that relationships between siblings are awesome. But, lately I think that I have seen that there is something even more special between brothers.Cory would do absolutely anything for his brothers. I watch how much they are alike and how much they understand
each other. CJ has become Cory’s best friend over the last couple of years and I can tell that they truly admire each other.I see my dad with his brothers. He is so happy and comfortable when he is with them. His youngest brother Mike has been having some health problems and I have been watching my dad’s heart ache for him. He would do anything to help him feel better. (maybe even give him a kidney)
The other night Cory hollered at me to grab the camera. Our boys were
watching TV on our bed. Parker was lying on Brock’s shoulder and he was tickling his back. Don’t get me wrong, boys will be boys and they fight like crazy, but I know that they are without a doubt the most important person in each other’s lives. I am so thankful that they have each other, and I am so excited to watch their friendship grow.
6 comments:
Cute blog Jer! It certainly is a great relationship that all brothers have with each other. You know what's greater than that? The relationship Ike and I have...just kidding! But really, how about that relationship between sister-in-laws! Love it!
What a neat post Jeri! Love the pic of your boys on the bed -- it's always such a touching moment for a parent to see their kids in such a loving moment and know that they really do love each other despite all the other stuff that goes on!
Ok, I'm having a bit of a tear problem right now. Good thing I don't have mascara on. I love and appreciate your insight
Good job on this post!
I feel exactly the same way about my boys. I love sneaking them being so sweet when they don't know I am watching. They are so good to each other right now, I just hope it lasts their whole lives!
So cute! I hope I get another boy next time around just because I want to have boys like yours!
Jeri-you are such an awesome blogger...yay!!! I love that you talk about the bond between brother's. Having 6 of them, I can definitely see the bond they share with each other...opposed to with us sister's. I love all the pics!
Post a Comment