Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Nett!

Last weekend was awesome. For Anntte's Birthday Request, we went to Echo boating/fishing with Cory's family. It was so fun. My mom and dad went to the cabin and invited Brock and Parker to go with them. Cory and I were so completely selfish. We wanted them to go really bad. We really needed a weekend without kids. I love em! But, I love to have a break from them also. And, I imagine its nice for them to have a break from us too. Its so weird how chill I can be when the kids are not around. We fished and skied a little. The water was freezing. But we had a good time. Bree and Justun came for the evening. Justun wake boarded and Bree skied. They froze their butts off too. We had hot dogs and Alayna made birthday brownies. Happy birthday Annette. We had a super fun day with you.

Brock and Parker's Fishing Trip with Grandma Jen and Papa

No comments: