
I have bitten my fingernails since I was a little girl. In February, I looked down and saw some white on the tips of my nails. "Holy crap", I thought, what is happening to my fingernails, they are growing. Ever since then I have not bitten them. Not even once. I don't know what happened to me, but after thirty years and am no longer a nail biter and I wasn't even trying to quit my dirty little habit. What triggers a change like that in a person?
7 comments:
Is that really your hand Jer!? I have never seen your nails that long. That's cool, good for you.
I don't bite mine, but they just crack and peel....good for you!!! When you blog you blog, by the way! It's been fun to catch up on what you've been doing!
That's the best way to kick a bad habit -- w/o even knowing you're doing it! Your nails looks great -- have fun with your new accessories!
Being around awesomeness does it....I really don't mean to change people. It just happens! ;)
That is so funny. I kind of did the same thing. I love it.
Hey! So I found your blog through a friend of a friend's blog...It's great seeing your family and everything you guys have been up to. We should get together sometime and hang out.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/lokasi-paling-berisiko-tularkan-covid-19/
Post a Comment