Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pour Some Sugar On Me!!

Holy Cow, I went to the absolute coolest concert EVER! Okay, I am not a concert going professional by any stretch. But last night, my rocker brother took Cory and I to Def Leppard and Poison. Can you say AWESOME! That was the best time I have had in a very long time. I saw some CRAZY stuff. Some of the people there have not changed one thing about their appearance since 1985. It was great. The music was fantastic! We had a great time hanging out with Chad and Kim. Thanks for an epic night!

6 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Such a party girl!

cyrie said...

You crack me up. Looks like you had a great time!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I'm not seeing what I want to here...jk

Heidi Hartley said...

Jer, I am jealous! That looks like fun. You should have gone with a side ponytail :) You guys have been busy having tons of fun. I hope we can catch up with each other soon. I've been a little overwhelmed :)

tamster17 said...

That really takes me back a few decades! :-) So fun that you went to a Def Lepard & Poison concert -- you rock on girlfriend!

The Edwards Family said...

I totally wanted you to have your hair ratted out in those pictures and I fully expected some legwarmers. Looks like fun!!!