Here is our new ride. Cory is so excited about it. He's like a little kid with a new toy. Here is Cory's Description: 05 chevy 3/4 Ton white 4 door, 6 inch lift, nice wheels, automated running boards, exhaust, intake, remote start, tint, programable chip, not a scratch, gas 6.0, 35,000 miles. Oh ya!
SWEET RIDE :) How are you guys? I haven't seen you guys forever, but I did drive by on my way home the other day and saw your sweet truck! That's exciting...
6 comments:
We heard all about the cool running boards and we were informed we needed some for BOTH of our cars...because the van is really hard to step into!
:) and don't worry because I promise you it will not wake my kids up!!! In fact, we feel cooler just getting to live next door to it (and you guys!)
How funny! That sounds exactly how Scott would describe a truck like that :) Your boys are getting so big!! I cant believe it!
Nice! Josh is jealous :o)
cory got a chevy? what's this world coming to? Grandpa would be proud.
SWEET RIDE :) How are you guys? I haven't seen you guys forever, but I did drive by on my way home the other day and saw your sweet truck! That's exciting...
Post a Comment