Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Bad Teeth, Hope its a phase.
I sure hope this is a quick phase. I know everybody has to go through it. But, WOW! Really, I think it is safe to say that our cute little boys are officially in the "bad teeth phase". The dentist told us that we will be so happy that Brock has such nice "big"teeth. But, my question is this - What do we do with him while he grows into them for the next 8-10 years? And I sure hope braces can fix the huge space in Parker's two front teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You get massive orthodontic bills like us! So fun! Yes, be grateful for big teeth, have you ever seen Sam's. He is going to be this 6' 7" guy with teeth the size of a kid. He's going to need implants or something. Poor thing inherited his teeth from me!
I'm right there with ya! Poor Jaden's teeth are HUGE!!! Here's to perfect, beautiful teeth for our perfect, beautiful Boys!!!
Love,
Jadie
You must have gone right home and posted this! You're so disciplined! I think the boys look great!!!!
Surely, I don't know what you mean? I just see 2 little studs =)
Brocky Beaver? At least your kids are losing teeth, Kip is STILL waiting!
happy to see you are a fellow blogger! I used to have gigantic teeth too (my BF told me i had buck teeth when i was a kid...sad, huh?). This stage will pass! :) And he so cute anyway- that it isn't even something anyone notices!
i'm adding you to my blog list...
(whether you like it or not)
Post a Comment