Dyeing Easter Eggs
We dyed Easter eggs with the Edwards family. It was funny to me how opinionated Cory and Justun were about the correct methods. Who knew how awesome rubber cement worked?



Easter Egg Hunt
Grandma Nett took the boys to the Eater Egg Hunt at Riverton City. I was worried that they were too old for it but they had lots of fun. Thanks Grandma! We also had Easter dinner with Cory's family here at our house. Grandma did another hunt for the boys in the back yard. They thought it was cool but Ike was more interested in the slide.

Easter Morning
Crazy, this is the second year in row that we have been home on Easter Morning. Of course, the Bunny came and left a massive amount of eggs full of candy for Brock and Parker. They got a basket with some treats, and swim suits and each a new "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book, and a hoodie. After they found their stash we got ready and went to Breakfast with my family. Easter is fun at home. Maybe we have found us a new tradition!


Brock's Hairdos
He really wanted to grow his hair out. So, I was giving it a try. But a mom can only take so much. So YES, I bribed him. I said, "what would you want in trade for a haircut?" He said "a new DS game" I said, "DONE". Now my cute little Brock no longer looks like a shaggy mess. We did take some pictures of all his cool "long" styles before we chopped it.





AHhhhh! Nothing better than a nice clean cut young man!
3 comments:
Gavin still has no idea that you can dye Easter eggs...is that bad? I don't want the mess!!! Cute family as usual :) All of Brocks styles were awesome!
Yay for short, clean cut hair!!! I FINALLY talked Jaden into it last night! I was so happy!!!
See ya soon,
Jadie
I especially L O V E the pitcher picture of Brock. Makes me kinda sad cuz he's so grown up all of the sudden.
Post a Comment