Friday 3:30 - Stuck at work with problems
5:00- Hurry down (soaking wet from work problems) to coach kids baseball game then back to work.
Saturday 3:00 am - Home from work
9:00 am - 12:30 pm Help neighbor clean up yard and take a load to the dump for them.
12:30-5:00 Work in our yard
5:00 Help a neighbor with her irrigation water
6:30 Have some friends over for dinner - Cory cooked
Sunday Morning - go to church
2:00 Help his brother move
7:00 Help a friend adjust sprinklers
I know Cory doesn't think a thing of doing all of this stuff, but I sure do. I am so thankful to have a husband who is so willing to help others. I know that Brock and Parker will grow up knowing the importance of service, simply because they watch their dad.
6 comments:
I know that he has always been there for me.
I hope he knows how much we appreciate him. You are both so good to us.
You do have a good husband!Love you guys.
Hey, tell Cory I think he earned that Monster!!! By the way, I already knew Cory was awesome!
what a great guy! Really, people like that are hard to come by...
Great to know you guys!
He's a good one! There is nothing like a man who knows how to work.
Post a Comment