What shall I learn to make next????
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Mmmmmm Bread!!!
Okay, I know this is not a big deal to most people, but I am totally excited about it. Today I made bread. Homemade, from scratch. I ground the wheat and everything. It turned out great! I wish I could put a scratch and sniff sample of the aroma in my house on the screen for anybody reading this.
Let me give credit where credit is due. Thank you to my dear friends Susan and Janelle. Susan, for the great lesson in her kitchen with her ingredients and her time that that she was so willing to use to teach a rookie how to make bread. And to Janelle for giving me a practice run at her house, with her kitchen and her ingredients and her time. Janelle also helps me grind the wheat with her AMAZING Blendtech. I am so thankful that Cory was able to convince Keith that Janelle really needed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEA! I'm so proud of you! I knew you could do it! I'm so glad you posted because I didn't want to have to bug you on Easter to find out how it went because you know you would stuck on the phone with me for a half an hour....
You rock Jer!
Way to go, Jeri! I'm so proud of you, you domestic goddess, you!
Ah, Jeri....You're a "Mollymorm" now. I'm thinking that you forgot to give me a slice though... (and they are very pretty!)
Post a Comment