Friday, April 8, 2011

Christmas 2010



We love Christmas time here at the Proulx house! Here's how we celebrated!

Happy 33rd Cory! December 23. We love to start the celebrations on Cory's birthday by having everybody over for Ice Cream and Cake and presents of course.Every year we do something fun with the Edwards for Christmas. This year, it was a HUGE breakfast on Christmas Eve morning. Next, Christmas Eve. Always with the Tattons. We go to dinner and then back to Grandma and Papa's house for lots of fun! Grandma made ALL of us matching pajamas. Soooo Cute! They gave Brock and Parker iPod touches. (and then we didn't see our kids for the rest of the holiday)We spent Christmas morning at home. The big guy came and spoiled the kids rotten with pellet guns, and remote control trucks, a long board, and lava lamps and new snow clothes, and snowboards and video games and all sorts of fun stuff. Brock and Parker are two very lucky boys. I never want the magic of Christmas Morning to go away! Later in the afternoon we went to Grandma Nett and Grandpa Joe's house for dinner and more fun. I didn't take my camera and I will have to steal some pictures from Annette. We had a Yummy dinner and exchanged gifts. Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Next time you maybe better warn me that you're going to blog...I almost fell over! JK Those jammies turned out cute...you don't have that family picture in your cute album yet do you? :)