
I feel like my life just may be fullfilled. Last weekend, Cory and I along with Bree and Justun bought a boat. I cannot believe it. I have wanted my own boat since I was about 8 years old. It wasn't exactly in our plans right now, but Annette and Mel decided to sell their boat. They gave us a GREAT deal, and we could not be more thankful. Its a great boat and we are adding a ski tower. Sometimes things come along that you just cannot pass up. I love boating because it is

such a fun family activity. I love the way it feels when you are waterskiing and water is hitting your calves and you can feel the bruises forming. I love watching people learn and become better a sport that I enjoy so much. I love that camping and boating can all be done in one weekend. But most of all I love the SUN. This is going to be the best summer of my life. Bree and I knew tuning 30 was going to be awesome!
8 comments:
Ohhhh Jeri, I am SOOOOOOO jealous! Our next purchase is going to be a boat, but we are still a few years out! So much fun-I too LOVE LOVE LOVE boating. It is probably one of my most favorite things to do. I am so happy for you guys!
Why is it that you and Bree look like the only ones that are excited? I mean, the kids look like it's the end of their world! jk CONGRATS! ;)
We're really excited for you too. It's a win/win for all of us! Looking forward to summer so we can hit the lake and teach Jenilyn to love it like we do.
Look,I've finally checked out your blog.It's great. Happy anniversary and Parker's b-day. It was fun being pregnant the same time as you. I'm jealous of your boat cause we want one to. I've been boating my entire life. Congrats!
That's AWESOME! I hope were in your plans sometime in the future! You guys are awesome. We couldn't ask for a better family for Jenni to marry into. I really feel like family too. Thanks for everything!
That's AWESOME!! I'm jealous too, have a blast.
Hey guys!!! We'll be expecting an invite to the lake!! Congratulations-I know it's something that will get a lot of use in your family!! Oh and by the way, me and my Mom and Diana will be at the shower on Thursday so we'll see you then. Cute blog--these really are a lot of fun!!!!!!!
Fun times are ahead! I'm glad you found our blog! I'll see you tomorrow night, too. Linda wanted me to RSVP for the both of us - I'm not sure about the rest of the clan! :)
Post a Comment