Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker T.

Where has the time gone? Our little baby turned 5 on Monday. It seems like he should still be 2 or 3. He is such a fun loving kid. He is as happy as can be. Parker adds so much to our family. He is the one who can make us laugh at any time. He and Brock are best buds. I have no idea what they would do without each other.

His birthday was such a fun day. He asked me when he will get hair under his arms. Sometimes I have to wonder what goes through that little head of his. We had a really fun party at Classic Skating. Parker was spoiled rotten by his family and friends. We played in the jungle gym and on the bouncy houses. We only got 1 bloody nose and 2 teeth knocked out at the party. (no, serious we really did) Parker got to spin a big wheel and try to catch money in a wind tunnel thing. I told Parker that on his birthday, he gets to be the most important person in the whole world. Little does he know, he is the most important person in our world EVERYDAY!

7 comments:

Mel & Annette said...

Parker T is the best, and we're lucky that we all get to share him. Thanks for inviting us! He was awesome! Lots of Love

The Gatherum Family said...

I love Parker-such a cute kid! The hair under the arms comment is CLASSIC! I hope he had a great party-gage sure had an awesome time at it!

The Smith Family said...

Too cute! He is getting so big...I remember when he was 2!!! Pretty soon I will have the 2 year old. They grow up too fast!

Skybob said...

Hi, cool blog you have here. We love the pics of you rock crawling in Moab! We think you might enjoy our blog as well. Drop by if you would like and/or join our Web Ring


MyBlazeOfGlory.blogspot.com

Blondie said...

What happened w/ the bloody nose and the 2 teeth?? Sounds like you had a blast at Parker's b-dsy!

Howling Pickup said...

Happy Birthday Parker! He is so cute Jer. Sounds like a wild party!

Elicia said...

Are you sure that he is that old? We haven't seen you guys forever! Your boys are adorable - Happy Birthday to Parker.
Glad Elizabeth told me about your blog, it is really cute and it's good to see what your up to! I am planning on going to Alayna's shower so I'll see you then!
www.ericandelicia.blogspot.com