Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to the coolest girl I know!!


Top 10 Reasons why Bree is my best friend

1. We have been friends for a long time. That is priceless.
2. She gets me, I can talk to her about anything and I never have to explain myself
3. She is completely level headed. She knows who she is and is totally comfortable with it.
4. She is not a prissy girl. She knows how to have fun and doesn't care if you have to get dirty while doing it.
5. She truly loves my boys
6. Bree is one amazing mom, I learn from her every time we are together.
7. She is a little crazy, organized and obsessive, I love it!!
8. She is straight forward with me, if she thinks I am being stupid, she will say "Jer, you're being stupid".
9. When she goes through tough times, she comes back stronger and better than ever.
10. I laugh ALOT when Bree is around.
Happy Birthday Breezy. We love you!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jeri, How Sweet!!! Aren't best friends the BEST!!!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I thought I was the coolest girl you knew? What the heck Jer? Just kidding! Bree is pretty awesome possum!

Mel & Annette said...

I hope that Bree knows how lucky she is to have you too. You're both pretty cool. xoxox