
Okay I did it, with only
a couple little tears once I was all alone. My baby is officially in Kindergarten. WOW!! Crazy, where has the time gone? He was so cute. He just couldn't wait. I'm not sure if he was mostly excited about his awesome new backpack or the cool Tony Hawk Bones shirt or actually going to school. At first this

morning, I thou
ght he might be a little bit nervous but, boy was I wrong. We pulled up to the school. He walked about 10 paces ahead of Cory and I and as soon as he got to the fence he hung up his backpack and went straight to the playground. No "goodbye mom and dad", no "thanks for coming", no "see ya later" or any thing of the sort. He just went. I had to go get him so we

could get a few pictures. When it was time to go it he just waved like he was an old pro at this. I'm so glad Parker is a such a fearless little kid, I just truly hope that fearlessness and personality of his never gets him into too much trouble. I can't even imagine what he will be like as a teenager. We love Parker and hope that everyday of kindergarten is just as fun for him as today was. Way to Go "T"!
7 comments:
I only have a couple of weeks before I send Peyton off to Kindergarten. I try not to think about it, but I'm sure he will be just fine. Before you know it they will be all grown up :(
Parker is an amazing kid and fun as can be. We love him and are proud of him. Have a great year, T.
I still can't believe he's that old! He's so funny and grown up. He was so cute when he called me on the phone yesterday! I love you, Parker!
Jeri, I'm serious. In the past three months Parker has aged! He's no longer a little kid. He's a little big kid!
Hey Mr. "T", you know we love you and are so proud of you too. You are "WICKED" cool. Have fun in Kindergarten!!
I can't believe school had already started!! And I can't believe both of your boys are old enough to be in school! They are quite the handsome little fellas!!
I guess Parker and Brett both love Iron Man, Brett has the same back pack. He starts school on the 18th, I love your pics!!
Post a Comment