
Last Wednesday, Cory and I and Chad and Kim had an opportunity to make our huge television
debut. We were on Good Things Utah to talk about the True Health Program that has changed our lives for good. It was so cool. I had no idea how they filmed the show and it was so fun to watch. The
GTU women were very nice. We may not be famous but ................... nothing, I guess. We had

fun!! You can watch if you would like:
http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=88295@video.ktvx.com&navCatId=462
8 comments:
You're famous. I will need autographs. xoxox
I forgot to tell you I saw that! Lucky Cory didn't need to even talk!
That is so cool Jeri! It is fun to see how the show works and all the behind the scenes stuff. I was on it once modeling fall fashions with Alicia Richmond like 4 years ago and took my mom to a show when she was visiting to be in the audience once. Very interesting and fun!
SKINNY!!
Jadie
You guys are awesome! I am so proud of you. Your new family pictures are beautiful!
Jeri you ROCK, what else can I say??
You go GIRL! You guys look amazing and I am glad you did this post and the other one about your guys' accomplishments. I seriously think you LOOK AMAZING. You are beautiful regardless and now you are so healthy to boot. Love it!
Okay!!! I think you've made your point... you are famous now!! HaHa UPDATE would ya?
Love ya,
Jadie
Post a Comment