Football Player - Brock played flag football this year. It was awesome. He LOVED it! He was pretty nervous at the beginning but toward the end he caught on. He was on a team with kids who had all played the year before and they were really good. It will be fun to see how he does next year. Next year Brock and Parker will be able to play on the same team if Parker wants to play.

A Martial Artist - Parker is taking Karate. He's really good. We just bought his uniform and he thinks it makes him better. I think he's right. He has a really good instructor. Parker has already earned 2 stripes on his belt and can do a complete Kata.
A Gymnast - About a year ago Brock started asking if he could sign up for Gymnastics. I sort of discouraged him a little. I have little bit of experience in this area and I was really nervous that he wanted to try it. But, like I said, I want them to have the chance to try anything they want. So about 3 months ago, we signed him up. He is a natural. He got his backhadspring last week. I have noticed a difference in his coordination lately and I really believe that its from gymnastics. Cory is fine with it because he said that the skills from gymnastics will make for good End Zone dances someday.


A "Gangster" Okay, This is just hillarious! Brock and Parker are both in a Hip Hop dance class. Holy Cow! You want to see something funny - just watch a bunch of 5-8 year old boys try to Hip Hop. Their poor little bodies are just not made to do some of that stuff. BUT, they love it and they think that they look really good doing it. So, have at it boys. They have a recital on Dec. 4th. I cant wait!




A "Gangster" Okay, This is just hillarious! Brock and Parker are both in a Hip Hop dance class. Holy Cow! You want to see something funny - just watch a bunch of 5-8 year old boys try to Hip Hop. Their poor little bodies are just not made to do some of that stuff. BUT, they love it and they think that they look really good doing it. So, have at it boys. They have a recital on Dec. 4th. I cant wait!


4 comments:
Darling post! They are such fun boys...I bet they will excel at anything they try!
I love this post!
Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!
Love ya,
Jadie
They are awesome, and I am a proud granny. They rock!
I can't wait to see the little "THUGS" in action.
Post a Comment