YEA!!! I have wanted a good camera for a loooong time. A couple of weeks ago, Cory and I went to Inkley's to pick up a picture, I was just looking around at stuff when all of the sudden I heard Cory say to to salesman "let's just do it now". So, of course I went over there and was like there is no way we are spending that much money on my little hobby. Cory simply said "please don't argue with me, I just want to do this for you." So, I shut my mouth and went with it. I am so excited and I think I have taken almost a million pictures already. The coolest part is that the camera came with 9 photography classes. I have so much to learn. I can't wait! Here's a few (a lot) of my favorite pictures so far.
The day after we bought the camera went to the park so I could play with it. We ran into Brock's friend Jaden with his little brother Jack with their grandpa. They are so cute that I couldn't help but take some pictures of them too. 




We had to take care of the leaves one more time for the year in our back yard. The boys had fun until they realized that we really did have to rake the leaves and not just play in them while mom took pictures.

Kim and Bree and I took the kids swimming during the BYU vs. Utah game. I'm sure our husbands enjoyed the games lots more this way.







We had to take care of the leaves one more time for the year in our back yard. The boys had fun until they realized that we really did have to rake the leaves and not just play in them while mom took pictures.

Kim and Bree and I took the kids swimming during the BYU vs. Utah game. I'm sure our husbands enjoyed the games lots more this way.


I took pictures of Josi and Rhylee for Chad and Kim to send with their Christmas cards. I might be a little partial, but I think these two girls might have the prettiest eyes on the planet. 



5 comments:
The pic with the boys throwing the leaves is awesome!
Fun pictures! I think Kip is partial to Josi's eyes too!
Cute pictures Jer. What a fun toy!
Fun! Photography is a really fun hobby. You'll have to let me know what camera you got when you have a chance. :)
I am glad Cory spoiled you, you deserve it.
Post a Comment