Sunday, October 9, 2011
2011 Summer Boating Fun
We never take the boat out as much as I wish we could. Its crazy how life gets in the way of our recreational time. But, whenever we do go boating, we love it. Our first trip was with the Edwards to Deer Creek. There are not any pictures of Bree because she's prego and just sits on the boat. She's a great flagger though! It was an overcast day but we had pretty good water. All of the kids either skied or wakeboarded. It was so fun watching them try. I can't wait to watch them improve every summer.




Our next trip was to Yuba. We spent FIVE days there. We went with Cory's familyand and the Edwards. It was so much fun. Every morning, the water was AWESOME. I'm so glad CJ is always willing to get up at 5:30 am with me to get our good ski time in.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment