Brock had 2 teachers in 3rd grade. Mrs. O'Hara and Mrs. Fairbanks. They were both so good to him. He had a great year. This is Brock on his last day of 3rd grade with Mrs. O'Hara.
This is cute Mrs Marsh and Parker on his last day of 2nd grade. She was so great. Parker loved her. This was her first year of teaching and I know that she is going to do amazing things with many kids.
This is actually Brock's 1st day of 4th grade, but on the second day of school. Brock had to miss the first day of school because he had pneumonia. Who the heck gets pneumonia in July? He seemed to catch up just fine and is loving 4th grade. I can't believe that is in 4th grade. CRAZY! But isn't he so handsome?
This is Parker on his first day of 3rd grade. I know...... Weird that he wanted to wear a Riverton Football shirt on the first day of school. Oh well, he is so cute and he knows exactly who he is. He is doing awesome in 3rd grade. I am excited for him because I remember 3rd grade quite well and it really was one of my favorite school years. I hope he loves it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment