
I just want to share this small little wonder with you. Let me start off by being honest, I wasn't quite sure I wanted us (the Edwards and Proulxs) to have another kid, but Justun and Bree ultimately got to make the decision. From the very second I found out he was coming, I decided his name was going to be Jagger. I love the name Jagger and if would have had another baby (which I will not) his name would have been Jagger. I tried really hard to convince Bree and Justun, but again, they got to decide and they picked "Cutler Jasun Edwards". I know, its a great name and sometimes I find myself calling this sweet baby "Cutler". I am so excited to have him in our life. He is perfect. He completes us. (do you sense some ownership here) I am so excited to watch him grow up and be a big part of our life. I'm so glad that Justun and Bree knew what was best for us! Welcome to my life Jagger Baby!
2 comments:
I love this post :) It's so you, and so cute...just like Jagger :)
How funny... I totally have a baby boy name too (I will not have anymore either) FINN! I LOVE IT!!!! Congrats on Cutler/Jagger... I do sense ownership but it is so sweet! Love ya!
Post a Comment