Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time For Some Football!

Tis’ the season! I have been waiting all year for this. Its the only thing that makes the end of summer okay. Football tryouts were the last week of July this year. Brock and Parker are on the same team and it is so fun! Cory is coaching and I am taking my turn as the team mom. I figured I might as well do it while they are on the same team. I will be so sad next year when we have to separate them. They won’t be able to play together again until High School. They are on the A2 team which is working out well for both of them. We have only won one game, but they are both learning so much and having a blast. Go Silverwolves!!If you want to see some pretty great action shots, check out our team blog
http://gremlinsa2-2011.blogspot.com/
Brock is #44 and Parker is #43.

No comments: