
Finally!! Brock has had this loose tooth for over a month now. Those must be some good roots! We almost had him talked into the "ol tie it to a doorknob and slam it" trick. But first he wanted to just practice tugging it with a string, so he was, but the string kept coming off so mom decided to tie it on a little (alot) tighter. Once I did, I was STUCK! Brock was crying, Parker was going nuts because he just wanted Brock to "just pull it out!!" and we were trying to think of a way to get the string off his tooth when all the sudden dad just decides to yank it out. There was just a little blood, a few tears, $3.50 from the tooth fairy and a whole new pack of Yugio cards to make up for it. I sure hope it is not this dramatic everytime Brock has a tooth to loose! It was way more simple last time when the dentist had to pull it out.

I know that kids look weird when there teeth fall out but I think Brock still looks pretty cute. We love you buddy.
3 comments:
You're a tough kid Brock. We have had some drama pulling a few teeth as well :)
Poor kid-he's got red puffy eyes! Did Santa and the tooth fairy have their fiasco together? :)
If Brock is ANYTHING like Jaden... it WILL be drama EVERYTIME!!
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
P.S. I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet, I can't wait to see the pictures though!!
Love ya,
Jadie
Post a Comment