Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Cory!

Who says its no fun having your birthday two days before Christmas. Cory's birthday is always so much fun. I hope it is for him too. It seems like everybody is in the party mode and also the gift giving mode. This year for Cory's birthday, he wanted to fix dinner for our families. He made some really really yummy taco soup for us. We had eclairs instead of cake and played games.
Cory is an amazing man and I am thankful for him everyday!! I love him so much. I love that he is such a great dad. I love that he is not afraid to be silly. I love that he works so hard. (well usually, but not this month) I love that he never says mean or gossipy things about people. I could go on forever and I know that our kids could too. We hope you had a great birthday Cory. Oh, and I love, love, love those big blue eyes!

5 comments:

Heidi Hartley said...

Happy Birthday Cory! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Elizabeth said...

It was good to see you guys the other night. Happy 31 Cory (I'm still 30 :)

Mel & Annette said...

Hey, you really have been a blogging fool! Most excellent!

Jadie said...

Jer, thanks so much for taking Jaden on New Years. He had so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Love you guys!
Jadie

The Smith Family said...

I think it's time for a new post...honestly, I love Cory, but I'm tired of reading about his birthday.... :) I know you must have something new to write about!