Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Parties

On Sunday we had what is hopefully the first annual Christmas party with Cory's immediate family. (aside from Christmas day) It was fun. We had a pot luck dinner and played games. We played the game where everybody brings a white elephant gift and steals them from everybody else. Cory brought a Monster energy drink and Parker had his eye on it from the get go. Brock really wanted to get the deodorant. (I know, very weird) Maybe he thinks he stinks. Little baby Ike just wanted to hold any thing with paper around it that he could shove in his mouth. CJ got the Monster and was so kind to give it to Parker. YES, I'm winning the mother of the year award this year because I let him drink alot of it. But he shared with Cory and CJ and I don't think he is all that fascinated anymore. We had fun. It's nice to spend time with Cory's mom and Mel, and his brothers and sister. We missed Alyssa and Randy. We hope they can be home next year.

On Monday we went to the Larsen family party. It was held at Crosslands where Grandpa Ike is living. That was such a great idea to have it there, so grandpa could be there without any troubles. It was a Christmas around the World theme. Brent and Linda's family did a great job. The food was AMAZING. The kids got to dress up like shepherds and do a little nativity program. It was cute. They had a Christmas Pinata and everything. Merry Christmas to the Larsen family!

1 comment:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Wow....sure glad you caught me picking my nose!!! Ewwww! If I remember right that was only and itch, but still. You should remember the incriminating photos that I have of you....