I've been debating if I
should blog about this for quite some time. But, I decided "What the heck". We are so excited about the changes that we have made for our health. Weight has always been a struggle for me. Well, at lease since I was 14 and quit doing gymnastics for 3 hours a day. But, the last 2 years have been especially tough. No matter how much I exercised, I just kept putting weight on, a little at a time. In June, I learned about a program called "True Health Program".
http://www.truehealthutah.com/ This has been a life changing experience for us. Cory was so supportive the whole time. When I told him that I wanted to do it, he simply said "if this is something that you think will make you feel good, go for it." He said that he would support me and do everything I was doing and eat the same things I was eating. The program is pretty involved. I can honestly say that it consumed my life for 3 months. You get to listen to audio instructions everyday. You learn so much about nutrition and whole foods and the physical and mental impact that your diet has on your entire life. There is quite a bit of soul searching along the way. You have
journal assignments everyday. You get to learn to cook healthy foods and you get to experience tons of new recipes. (wow, maybe I should do a commercial) Anyway, Dropping 50 lbs. (70 for Cory) in the process is just bonus to improving our health. We are so excited to help our kids grow up knowing the things that we have just learned.


12 comments:
I'm glad that you finally decided to blog about what you both have accomplished. The transformation is amazing and you both look wonderful. I am really proud of you and what you have done! You guys rock!
You don't really notice the drastic change vey much when we see you so often, but the pictures just blow me away! Way to go!
Congratulations Cory and Jeri! You guys look great! I am sure it was a lot of hard work, but it is well worth it, especially knowing you are in better health.
I have been wondering if you would ever really post this. I have always thought you should, hell I think you should BRAG for that matter. Justun & I have always said we didn't think we could do it, we think you guys are awesome that you could. You guys look the best that I have ever seen you and I am so proud of you!! Lot of Love!
Okay, You look beautiful and all that, but it has all been so gradual, did Janelle Photoshop you????? Do you think she would just photoshop my body?? You look awesome!
I've been waiting to see pics Jer. You look great! I'm so jealous. That's awesome that you and Cory did it together. You inspire me.
Way to go guys--you both look great!!!!!
For interested parties...I DID NOT PHOTOSHOP THESE PICTURES! Cory and Jeri and just AWESOME and such an inspiration to be healthy! We are SOOOOOOO proud of you guys!
I agree with Bree about the bragging part!!! I'm SO excited for the both of you, especially you Jeri...I know how you really tried to "work" your butt off at the gym (5:00 am sounds sooo early for me now!) You both look amazing...Have fun shopping for new clothes!
Hey I was watching Good Things Utah today. I was forwarding through most of it like I usually do until I saw you and Cory. How was being on the show? Now we know your secret. Congratulations again!
I saw you on Good Things too. Pretty cool!!!
That is too funny that Diana and Elizabeth decided to stop by when they saw you because I did too! I guess we're all GTU watchers! You looked and did great on the show. And after reading your post, I would have never thought you had 50 pounds to loose but that is so awesome. Way to go - especially for making health and knowledge, not the weight, the priority.
Post a Comment