Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Toothless Wonder

Brock lost his first tooth today. Well, he didn't actully "loose" it, the dentist pulled it out because his other one was coming in behind it. He is seven after all. A couple of months ago when we were talking about loosing teeth, he informed that the he must be a "late bloomer" How awesome is that? Now, I'm gonna have to stay up all night to visit with my long lost friend "the Tooth Fairy".

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Horray for the "tooth fairy" Easton has a loose tooth and he shows me daily the improvements of its looseness! I just read lots of your blogs and I must say WOW, you look great! Congrats! Really you both look awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Zach is the same age as Brock and he hasn't lost any teeth yet either. I was getting kind of worried about it but decided he'll be able to keep his cute smile a little longer! He is so frusterated by it though--he asks me almost everyday when he's going to loose a tooth. I was told by the dentist that he'll have healthier teeth by them coming in later, so that's some good news.

Lara Phister said...

Wow! Now he can be a "toothless Ninja" for Halloween ;)

The Edwards Family said...

Can I just say how much I love Brock?
He is the coolest, most logical 7 year old I know. He is the cutest "late-bloomer" I have ever seen. He just makes me smile.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Well it's about time! ;)

tamster17 said...

I think I'd rather have them lose them later rather than sooner! Kayla lost like 5 before she even started Kindergarten! And she's had to go through Orthodonist stuff because her teeth grew in and her mouth wasn't big enough for them!

By the way I love your new family pics on your blog! Too cute! Who did them for you?

The Smith Family said...

Brock never fails to amaze me....seriously, what would I do without your boys????