Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday my Little Sister!!

Happy Birthday to Jennilyn Proulx. She is such a cool girl. I just want to write some reasons why we love her!
-She is a super fun Aunt who plays Donkey Kong
-She is always up for a good time. (like having theme parites and dressing up for them!)
-She is DANG funny and quick witted
-She is so tough, we've watched her go through the hardest thing ever and become a stronger and better person for it.
-She is the only other person in the entire world who knows what it is like to be married to a Proulx Boy.
We love you Jennilyn and we hope you have a fantastic day.

4 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Thanks Jer! I'm very flattered! I'm excited for another getaway with you this weekend!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Happy birthday Jennilyn!

Your date night looked like fun! I totally want Trent to do that. He would kill me! :)

Jadie said...

Hey girl!! I need your help... Jaden and Jack are in a drawing contest for SAFETY at the Kennecott smelter. We need to come up with a drawing about ideas to keep Grandpa SAFE on the job.
Any ideas?

Bradyn, Cindy, Peyton and Houston said...

I bumped into your blog off of Jadie's. You probably don't me but I work with Cory. Such a small world.