Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Date Night

For the longest time Cory and Justun have wanted Bree and I to learn to golf. Well, honestly, I have had no desire to learn to golf and come to find out, neither did Bree. But we thought we would be good sports and plan a fun date night. We made us a Tee-Time for 5:00 (and a Pedicure appointment for all four of us at 7:30) We told our cute husbands that the date was a surprise. So, last thursday night we went golfing and got pedicures. And let me just tell ya, the pedicures were awesome. Golf was okay, it was fun to just hang out all together but the way I see it is we could do that any time for free without chasing a little white ball around all night. So, in conclusion, next time Bree and I want to do something nice for our husbands we will send them golfing alone together while we get pedicures then we can meet up with them for some hang time after. Thanks for a fun night anyways guys.
OH! PS- Cory and Justun love that I made us take this picture of our feet!

5 comments:

Martin Memories said...

I have always wanted to learn how to play golf...yesterday Randy won a Taylor Made golf club set... so I guess there is no excuse not to play now! Good to know Cory could teach me and then I could get a peticure with you!!!

The Smith Family said...

This was even better than you telling me about it!!!! Now do the other blog we talked about...

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Justun and Cory's feet look so much alike!

The Edwards Family said...

Poor Justun is so embarassed you posted this. HA HA HA, everyone look at Justun he got a pedicure, what a girly boy!!!

tamster17 said...

What good sports you all were -- the girls for golfing and the boys for getting pedicures -- which we all know they secretly loved! Now they'll be getting them done regularly! :-)