Once again we went to Moab. This time was amazing because Cory and I had something very rare and we feel so blessed. We had both of our entire families there. Our parents, our siblings and our nieces and nephew. We had us all together for 3 days. How lucky is that. We had tons of fun as usual. Moab is a beautiful place and I am sure that there will be many posts about our Moab Jeep trips for years to come. We went an entire year without breaking anything on our jeep and it goes where ever we want it to. The kids love Moab and we always have a great time with our friends and family there.
This could have been a huge distaster for Chad and Cory.
Cory loves to see how high he can raise that tire without actually tipping over.

CJ and "Reckless" - I don't know what it is with boys naming their Jeeps.

Our little family
This was taken about three minutes after Cory burned all the hair off of his face and arms putting out an engine fire in the Jeep (and scaring his mom to death)
This was taken about three minutes after Cory burned all the hair off of his face and arms putting out an engine fire in the Jeep (and scaring his mom to death)
This is Jeri trying not to tell Cory how to drive. ITS TOUGH!!
Brock loves to make Ike laugh. He is really good at it.

Brock loves to make Ike laugh. He is really good at it.
7 comments:
Your new family picture is awesome! It kinda made me tear up a little. I would like to see all of them. Great Moab pics, too. It was a wonderful couple of days! xoxoxo
Your new pictures are GREAT!!
Jadie
I love your new family pictures! Your kids are so cute, and you and Cory look awesome! You really are lucky that your families are so close, and that they WANT to be!! Great Moab trip- maybe one day I'll be crazy enough to let Mark go! You know we ALL would LOVE it.
I hope your not too mad at me for the post!
Abby was looking at the pictures with me and she said, "So next Spring before we go to Moab with Brock and Parker, what color Jeep are we going to buy?" Seriously, are you kidding me? I was a little nervous for Chad and Cory in the video, even though I knew they didn't tip. I love how in the background you are like "Should I go get our wench, hey CJ get our wench."
Moab kicks @$$!!!!! I love your new family pics! LOVE EM!
Richard says I'm whimpy, and I know I am, but those pictures give me a heart attack! 4 wheelin is not my thing! Glad you guys made it out safe....:)
Looks like so much fun! You are really lucky to be able to have a trip like that with both sides of your families!
Post a Comment