
Well, I guess some good things must come to an end. I'm not sure who is more sad, Parker or me. Cory and Brock brought "Doggy" to the hospital for Parker when he was born. Parker never, and I mean NEVER slept without him. He truly loves this dog. While we were in Vegas, Doggy came up missing. We made the bed one morning, and put Doggy on the pillow where he always stays. We went out for the day. When we came back, Parker got all ready and got in bed, he said "where is Doggy?" and the search began. We looked for him for the next 5 days. We checked at the front desk like twice a day. We checked with the housekeeping people and the laundry people. I have no idea what happened to him. He simply disappeared. Parker has been pretty bummed, but he has been tough about it. Thank goodness we still have blanky. I know that Parker is almost 6 and will be just fine but I have to be honest. I really miss my baby's doggy too.
6 comments:
He is so adorable Jer, Parker I mean, not doggy, though doggy is pretty cute too. Good to talk to you today. DO THE POST ;)
OK so you told me the story on the phone...I cried! Now I have to read it on your blog and cry...
I love you guys!
Jadie
Oh! that is so sad! I thought it was a real dog at first, but then I got it...I'm kind of slow...:) Maybe he will show up in some crazy place, like in the leg of a pair of his PJ's or something. Okay-well it was worth a shot. Sorry for Parker's loss!
After Parker told Kip about Doggy being missing, Kip came home from school and wanted to bring Darby over for Parker to "rent". What are best buds for? I did talk him out of it thought because Parker told us about Black Spot Dog. Poor Parker! Ya gotta Love him
Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where, oh where can he be?
Poor Parker is sad and now we are sad too, how tough, how brave we will be!!
We are so sorry about Doggy, We love you Parker T!!
Ahhhh! Poor guy! That stinks! That happened to Dallin when he was 4 or 5 with something he called "Jammie Boy" and it disappeared into thin air too! It's just hard for a mom to see them lose something they love.
Post a Comment