Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories (from Annette)

...here are the instructions if you would like to play.
1. Leave a memory that you and I had together as a comment on my blog . It doesn't matter if you know me well or not so well, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and people will leave a memory about you. It's a fun way to get to know each other better. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I'll go to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments on my blog.

4 comments:

Lara Phister said...

hmmm.... when we slept out at your liitle white house and you were 8 months pregnant...you had the best night sleep you had had in months!!! OR when you make fun of me for saying "were in our mid- twenties, we shouldn't be doing this!"

The Gatherum Family said...

I remember the first time I met you at church and found out that Parker and Gage were the same age and that I thought you were THE nicest girl with the most beautiful skin face and hair ever...so glad we moved here and could become friends, even though I am a crappy friend and a hermit right now...anyways, that's my first memory of you...

Mel & Annette said...

I vividly remember my first memory of actually meeting you. It was yous and Cory's first date, and he brought you over to our house first. I knew that you had just got back from a trip down to Price, and we had just taken dad down to Standardville the day before. You and I started talking about Standardville, and I showed you some pictures. We were laughing and getting along so well that I told you to skip your date with Cory and hang out with me. It was so comfortable and easy geting to know you and I'm really grateful for our great relationship.

Elizabeth said...

I have the same memory of going up to your parents cabin. It was a lot of fun! I also remember when we went to Lake Powell together as families. I thought Cory was so lucky to get a girl like you. You were so much fun and always have a positive attitude with everything. (I think you got that trait from your mom--she's the same way everytime I talk to her.) I also remember coming up to your first house and hanging out. We watched the movie "Super Star," and were laughing our heads off.