
Well, ever since I was a little girl, I always thought that it would be so much fun to go up to the cabin and boating all in the same weekend. Last weekend, my dreams came true. I had to work in Colorado and flew home Sat. morning, so Cory and Justun took all the kids up on Friday and got all the fishing out of the way before Bree and I arrived on Sat. morning. We spent two days on the water. It was great. For the first time ever, I wakeboarded before I skied. (I was waiting for really great water to ski, which I got the next day) I think it is safe to say that all 4 of us can jump on the wakeboard now. Abby is so cute she loves to ride the tube but hated getting in the water for a swim. Haddie just loved being on the boat. She was so good and just chilled the whole time. With much coaxing and a offer for an RC car, Brock and Paker both wakeboarded with me. It was fun. (more so for me than them though) I think it will be better next time. Parker even tried to ski again, but he's not really interested so I figure the longer we wait for them to learn the more water time I will get - I KNOW! Very selfish, but I figure as soon as they realize how much fun it really is, they will want all of the time behind the boat. So for now I am enjoying my freedom. I love boating, I love the time that I get to spend with my family there and I cant wait for next time. Thanks Bree and Justun, we had a great weekend.


Parker, Brock and Abby
Cory and Justun were trying to kill Jeri and Bree. "Bring it on, Boys!"
Bree's getting really good on the Slalom

Parker's first time wakeboarding - Way to go Buddy!

Cory's Big Jump

Brock - Pure Joy

Jeri's Big Jump
The Edwards Family
Haddie loves the boat!

"Why do you want to drown us dad?"
3 comments:
You got some great pictures. I especially love the close up of Brock! The water looks awesome!
Love your boating pics Jeri! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun and you got some really great shots! I've never water-skiied before (I tried once many moons ago, but never got up) and seeing your pics makes me really want to try again! :-)
Thanks for the compliment about skiing, however you gave me too much credit on the wakeboard. I don't think you can call my "baby hops" jumping. You, Cory and Justun however deserve the recognition, those are "real" jumps.
Post a Comment