Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moab - With Dave & Ashely - Without Kids

Just the HighlightsCory attempting Potato Salad Hill. He almost made it, but the Jeep flooded out right at the top. Coming back down was pretty scary without power-steering and backward.


Dave drove on slickrock for his first time. He did well and I believe that I heard him tell Ashley that they need to buy a Jeep now.

We played in the music park. It might just be my favorite part of the trip. It's such a cool park. Can you just picture Cory and I doing the "Spider" on the swingset. I definitly want to be on top next time.

We hiked to the arch again. It was way faster this time without kids. It's very cool up there.This is the drunkest man I have ever seen. We watched him walk with his bike and then try to ride it. We saw him crash 3 times riding down a sidewalk. It was so funny that we decided to follow him. This is where he ended up. We really don't think its his house. In fact, we're pretty sure that he wasn't even riding "his" bike

1 comment:

Lara Phister said...

Fun trip....We definately need to go, but only when we have enough money to buy a jeep....which I don't know when. Maybe if we buy one with Dave & Ashley the dealer with give us a 2 for 1 deal! I'm glad you've updated your blog FINALLY!!!