Well another year older. Holy Crap, where has the time gone. Brock's birthday is on the 17th but we had his party for all of his little friends on Friday the 12th. Now, I am a true believer that you should celebrate you birthday on your birthday, but Brock really wanted to have a movie night in our back yard. We didn't feel like there was any way to do that on a Wednesday night and expect parents to let there children come. So, Friday night it was. This was a super fun party for Brock. I know that we go a little crazy for birthay parties, but we love birthdays in our family and I always want my kids to know how special their birthdays are to me.
Just a few good friends
Everybody brought their sleeping bags and they each got to fill a bag full of "Movie Candy" and popcorn (alot of it)

A friendly little game of Twister.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brock!!!!!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone, too. I will always remember the walks we took before you were due; and the birthday cake that we had for him the night before he was born! I love Brock with all my heart!!!!!
We sure had fun, thanks for inviting us Brock. Happy 7th buddy, you know we love you!!
Post a Comment