Pixel Patchwork!!!
Okay, so my totally cute friend Janelle has started a small business in her home and I would like to share her with all of my friends. She does the cutest stuff. She is soooo talented. She is making Custom Designed Announcements. (Yea!! Christmas Cards) Take a look at her website. She is open for business. http://www.pixelpatchwork.blogspot.com/
Okay, so my totally cute friend Janelle has started a small business in her home and I would like to share her with all of my friends. She does the cutest stuff. She is soooo talented. She is making Custom Designed Announcements. (Yea!! Christmas Cards) Take a look at her website. She is open for business. http://www.pixelpatchwork.blogspot.com/
Just one little example
2 comments:
Hey! So I get all excited that you finally blogged again, and then I had a huge surprise! Thanks for doing that!
Janelle really does a great job with her announcements/cards! She has a real talent for it! I would recommend her highly too!
Post a Comment