1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep, lots of em'
2. What kind of car did you drive? Subaru, Justy
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? When Candice Cotner tried to beat me up in the girls locker room, I'm still not sure why.
4. Were you a party animal? Nope, but I did do some things that I would die if my boys ever do.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe sometimes
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Defineitly not. I hum in church.
7. Were you a nerd? Sort of.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swim Team
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never
10. Can you still sing the fight song? For Sure, Cheer for old Carbon, Carbon will win, Fight to the finish never give in - Icould keep going ( I know some of you are)
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Taylor
12. Where did you sit during lunch? at Arby's EVERYDAY!!!
13. School mascot? Go Dinos!! (not joking)
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yea but, it wasn't formal for us, just a dance after the game.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yep
16. What do you remember most about graduation? That is was also my 18th birthday. And I never wanted the night to end.
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? SLC, Lagoon
18. Were you in any clubs? Lots of nerdy ones
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yea, for sure!
20. Who was your prom date? Sophmore - Greg Heideman Jr. Chris Sjostrom
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already went. It was super fun!
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Chill out. I think I would have rebelled a little more. I would tell myself that I was cool enough to flirt with the cool guys maybe even make out with some more of them!! Ha Ha Ha!!!
I Tag Bree, Jennilyn, Megan, Lara and Jadie (be honest girls)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I knew this would be a fun one to read....
You and I are TOO much alike!!!
Post a Comment