Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

Okay, so I am a little behind but I want to wish my awesome brother, Chad a happy Birthday. He is such a great guy. Always the life of the party. Chad's attitude has always been such an inspiration to me. If anybody knows how to make the best out of everyday, it is him. He is so chill and easy going. I strive to be like him everyday. For his birthday, we went bowling. It was GREAT! He is also so humble that he asked me, specificly to post a picture of the final scores. He is quite the bowler.
Chad has had the same best friend since the first grade! How cool is that? Chris and Chad have the coolest friendship I have every seen. Maybe when you go through every single important phase of your life with the same buddy by your side, it creates something untouchable. Happy birthday Big Brother, We love you!!

8 comments:

Lara Phister said...

Who's that skinny guy in the picture, man he looks great!! You really are lucky to have a brother like Chad, he is an awesome guy. Happy Birthday Chad ;)

Kimberly said...

It is fun to blog! I enjoy seeing your little family as well. One quick comment about your comment... Yes I was extremely upset when it the school first called, but have settled down since then. And we have never used the epi pen until now. Have you??? We have always wondered how "extreme" the allergy was, so I'm glad to kind to know (helps me be prepared a little more). I just wish I had been there. Easton is very good about what he eats, I think he was just caught off guard. What do you do???

Mel & Annette said...

Hey Jer: Tell Chad happy belated birthday from us; and tell him that he looks awesome! Oh, on second thought I can tell him on our hike this Saturday.....

Jadie said...

Jer,

Thanks for the comment, I don't think you are selfish. We are excited to be back too! Can't wait to see you guys Friday!!

Love,
Jadie

Jadie said...

How do you know Christie?

The Smith Family said...

How did I miss that you had finally posted again? Looks fun...we should go bowling sometime.

YOUNG at heart Family said...

Sorry it has taken me a little while to get back to you. That's the story of my life:) To sum up Jadie...we went to highschool and beauty school together and then when Greg and I broke up I moved out with her for 9 months. Then after that Greg and I finally got married :) Do you know what you are having yet? Thanks for finding me and its nice to hear from you guys!

The Edwards Family said...

Better late than never I always say!!
Happy Birthday Chad!